Interior car cleaning and detailing transforms your car. As mud seasons come and go, passengers eat breakfast cereal or you spill coffee on you commute, the interior of your car gets dirty and loses its shine. That’s exactly why many people invest in an interior detail service for their cars at least every year.
When you pick up your vehicle from Mile High Image Detail you’ll be reminded of what your car looked like when it was brand new. You will feel like you are driving a new car again. That’s the essence of why I love detailing cars.
Detailing The Inside of Your Car = New Car Feel
Interior detailing, cleaning and protection brings back your vehicle’s interior back to new again. We thoroughly and meticulously scrub and clean every inch of the interior of your car by shampooing, steam cleaning, leather cleaning and conditioning every inch. Interior detailing is taking care of everything inside the car, especially areas neglected by the most vehicle owners. Interior detailing takes longer than standard exterior detailing. Interior detail is more complicated than exterior detailing because there are more places for dirt to hide and more places that need to be cleaned.
TOP REASONS TO HAVE MILE HIGH IMAGE DETAIL THE INTERIOR OF YOUR CAR
1. Our owner Fillip takes great pride in the automotive detailing services he provides to the Denver area. He makes your satisfaction with both the interior and exterior car detailing services he offers his highest priority.
2. Having a clean interior after a complete automotive detail service amounts to a better driving experience. Your windshield is clear, the windows are clean, the dirt and grime are off the seats – you just feel better driving!
3. Newly detailed vehicles smell better! Have a weird smell in your car or want to prevent smells? Interior cleaning and detailing eliminates odor causing fungus in your car’s interior.
4. A thorough car detailing service will clean your carpets, upholstery and leather. We also take the step to apply products to help your vehicle interior last longer. Every part of your car’s interior gets dirty. If it’s leather, it also gets dry and becomes less pliable. We clean and condition the leather to bring it back to showroom condition. We also get rid of the dirt that can damage your carpet and upholstery. Floor and vehicle carpet cleaning preserves your vehicle’s carpet and floor mats. Dirt, gravel and grit – especially when wet – combine to wreak havoc on the carpets in your car. Our vacuuming and shampooing of your car’s carpets get out that dirt and grit.
5. We clean your dashboards. Dusty dashboards are a fact of life. The beautiful weather we live with means we can open the windows for some fresh Denver sunshine. It also means that the interior of our vehicle gets dusty and dirty. A dashboard that remains clean and clear gives a wonderful driving experience.
6. Getting on a consistent car care schedule such as an annual detailing service followed by a monthly hand car wash ensures that your vehicle always looks nice, clean and sharp. Keeping the interior and exterior of your car clean eliminates grit that can scratch both interior and exterior surfaces of your vehicle. Proper car care of from time-to-time saves a lot of high-cost recovery options.