Over the last several years, ceramic coatings – aka ceramic wrap and ceramic paint protection – have revolutionized car care by providing long lasting and durable paint protection for your car. If you’ve ever dreamed of having dirt and grime wash off easily when hand washing your car, then ceramic coating is for you!
The effectiveness of ceramic coatings such as Modesta BC-08 ceramic coating can be attributed to their nano ceramic properties. The coatings actually bond with your paint and provide a distinct barrier between your paint and the elements. Ceramic coatings also provide superior beading properties due their slippery and hydrophobic properties.
For all of the benefits of car ceramic coatings, finding a professional to properly apply ceramic paint protection in the form of a ceramic coating to your vehicle can be difficult. There’s no question that it’s a process that requires a specific amount of experience to complete. That’s where Mile High Image steps in and ensures that your vehicle’s paint is perfect before applying a ceramic coating. Once the Ceramic Coating is applied to your car, you’ll reap the benefits of a water repelling hydrophobic coating that repels water, dirt, sediment, salt and pretty much anything else that the road or mother nature can throw at your vehicle! It’s truly the next level when it comes to the ultimate protection for your prized possession.
CERAMIC COATINGS HELP MAINTAIN YOUR VEHICLES PAINT
Ceramic Coatings last longer than any wax or non ceramic sealant available; it doesn’t only last months, but years! When it comes to ceramic coatings, we use nothing but the best for our clients. Depending on the package, our ceramic paint protection can last anywhere from 2-10 years. That means protection for virtually the life of your vehicle!
Ceramic coatings give you a glass finish and protect your vehicle from dirt, scratches, fire, chemical resistant and so much more. Protect your investment. Ceramic coatings also help you for your resale on your vehicle. The ceramic coating 9h hardness also allows your vehicle to be UV resistant and 3x more resistant to scratches.
CERAMIC CAR COATINGS = CLEAN CARS
It’s hard to explain, but a ceramic coating is actually a layer of glass that is applied and cured on your vehicle’s surface. When applied correctly, the ceramic coating provides a smooth, glossy showroom finish that not only turns heads as your car rolls down the street, but also protects the finish in the process.
The smoothness of the coated surface keeps dirt and contaminants from embedding themselves into the paint. The best part is, it’s truly just a rinse away from looking like a freshly detailed car again.
Ceramic coating your car will prevent the surface from contaminating due to the natural environmental issues such as the bugs, tar, graffiti, bird droppings, etc. This can be removed easily without losing the essential paint by the self-cleaning effect that is provided from a ceramic coating.
THE BEST COATINGS IN DENVER
If you’re looking for the best when it comes to ceramic coating in the Denver, CO area, then look no further than Mile High Image Detailing! The owner, Fillip, takes pride in his work and hundreds of happy customers in the area to speak for his work.
With years of experience in auto detailing, Fillip knows a thing or two about bringing the best out in your vehicle’s paint, and delivering proper protection for that paint for years to come. Be sure to reach out to us with any questions you may have – we’ll be happy to answer them.
• Modesta Has Been in Business for Over 13 Years, They Have Perfected the Ceramic Coating Formula
• Modesta Bottles & Makes Each & Every Coating Bottled by Hand (NO 3RD PARTY COMPANY)
• Offers the Highest Coating Quality & Ceramic Particles Quantity Percentage Per Bottle
• Thicker Coating/Higher Gloss and Depth in the Paint
• Water Beading and Sheeting Properties, Self Cleaning Effect
• Higher Heat Resistance to 900 C to 1300 C
• Modesta Coating Will Increase Depth, Pearlescence & Shine by 20-40%
• Known as “The McDonalds” of the coating industry
• The more installers the Better! That’s not always the case, training and accountability is reduced since the qualifications are much easier to become an Ceramic Pro installer
• If a company offers anything more than 2 layers of coating it’s a waste of time and money
• If you apply 4 layers for example on the 1st application 80% of the coating sticks, then you remove 20% leveling it out
• 2nd layer 40% of the coating bonds to the other layer then 60% of the ceramic coating wipes off
• The coating does not bond well to itself, so in the end you are wasting more product and time and Money
• Gtechniq is a great secondary coating for daily drivers.
• Gtechniq Heat resistance 250 C
• This coating is one of the coating we offer for a more affordable ceramic coating without compromising durability. We left a CSL bottle open of Gtechniq for 6 months and saw that the coating turned Milky and took over 60 days to harden vs. Modesta hardens in Hours not day or months
• Remember even if a coating has hardened do not test the limitations such as scratch or throw gas on the vehicle.
• Gtechniq does not offer the same properties that Modesta offers such as more depth and increasing the pearlescence of the paint
• Gyeon companies offers a product that your able to purchase yourself online how exclusive is that coating? Ceramic Coatings like Gyeon are not Professional Coatings.
• Professional coatings are not as easy to apply as a DIY video, but you receive a lot more quality and shine than any other DIY coatings offer.
• Ceramic coating application very on certain temperatures, humidity in the air depend on how the ceramic coating reacts to the bonding of the paint. These coatings offer protection but re-application will be most likely needed to be done in 1-2 years and the coating properties slowly diminish.
• There are many other companies offering ceramic coatings, many companies all over the internet re-brand a generic coating to their brand name. This coating costs the supplier and reseller pennies.